This page has moved to a new address.

 

              Meal Planning Monday        

 
    Two of Everything: Meal Planning Monday

Monday 25 June 2012

Meal Planning Monday

My meal planning is a little different this week as I am on holiday with my little family at the lovely Coombe Mill.  So no veg box this week, just a trip to the supermarket.  And oh what a trip.  (You can read a bit more about it here ).

Having intended to do a big shop on our first morning (yesterday) at Sainsbury's, I actually ended up in Asda later in the afternoon.  I haven't been there in  looong time and couldn't find half the things I was looking for!  And I've remembered why I do my shopping online - pushing a massive trolley full around a supermarket (I had to get nappies too!) is not my idea of a good time.  Thank goodness I ended up doing it on my own because it took me ages...

So as a rough guestimation, I'm aiming for these meals this week, but it really depends what happens as the week progresses:

Salmon fillets with new potatoes, broccoli and asparagus 


Some sort of beany-tomatoey-courgettey concoction with rice


Chicken breasts (hopefully barbecued if we get enough sunshine!) with broccoli, potato wedges and corn on the cob


Quorn Sausage pasta bake


And hopefully, if The Daddy manages to pull his fishing finger out, some trout or maybe even salmon straight from the river!


So what are you eating this week?  I'm heading over to Mrs M's to have a look.

 



5 Comments:

At 25 June 2012 at 18:59 , Blogger The Mini Mes and Me said...

LOVE Salmon - even better if it's really fresh. Hope he catches something for you x

 
At 25 June 2012 at 19:44 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

So do I! Someone caught a massive one here yesterday so I have high hopes! However he says he won't manage anything that big - something about his tackle not being big enough...?

 
At 25 June 2012 at 23:29 , Blogger Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

Might be bagging my place round your table!

 
At 26 June 2012 at 08:56 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

:) Well, watching the gannets at work hoovering up their food is a sight to behold!

 
At 26 June 2012 at 11:40 , Blogger Lauren Jewhurst said...

Hope you have a lovely holiday :) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home