This page has moved to a new address.

 

              Washing the car        

 
    Two of Everything: Washing the car

Saturday 21 July 2012

Washing the car

Today, the children have helped their Daddy wash his car.  It's the first time they've joined in and it was entirely by accident!  Little Man was still asleep in my car after a trip to the shops, followed by lunch in a restaurant.  Little Miss had woken and come in to the house for a snack (lots of mango!), then she wanted to see what her Daddy was up to.  She just wanted to watch from my arms to start with but, before long, she started getting her hands in the bubbles:


She was given a sponge and she was off!


Little Man joined in after he had woken and had a snack, cleaning my car as well:



The drive was given a clean too:


As were Little Miss's feet...


She was drenched when she had finished.  I peeled off her socks and her toes dripped.  She giggled.  

It always amazes me that she loves getting stuck in with this kind of thing.  When she's eating, she hates to get any food around her mouth or on her hands, but give her a messy activity and she's in her element!  



I'm linking this up with Country Kids at Coombe Mill.
Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

5 Comments:

At 22 July 2012 at 12:46 , Blogger Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

My favourite twins making car washing look such fun! I wish mine would take it so seriously and not just soak each other! Thanks for sharing a lovely post.

 
At 22 July 2012 at 13:43 , Anonymous Susan said...

Come over my place. I have a couple of cars that need a bit of washing and they look excellent at it

 
At 22 July 2012 at 14:54 , Blogger Jo Bryan said...

Aww that is a lovely set of photos, great fun washing cars!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 20:52 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Oh I dare say the soaking each other will come, in time! They did take it quite seriously, lots of concentrating going on!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 20:53 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Oh they are. It would only be the bottom half though - is that ok? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home