This page has moved to a new address.

 

              The Gallery: Food        

 
    Two of Everything: The Gallery: Food

Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Gallery: Food

Last November was my twins' first birthday.  We had a family party and I had intended to make cupcakes rather than big cakes, after all a first birthday is more for the adults than the children!  However two weeks before the party and with only one batch of cupcakes made and in the freezer, I suddenly realised I didn't actually have enough time to finish making the cakes, never mind do the frosting, which would have been a new task for me!  As usual, I had bitten off more than I could chew, so I called in the cavalry at Cupcakes and Co to help me out.  They came up trumps, and in the end I was quite pleased I didn't manage to do my own because they wouldn't have been as fabulous as these!  



This post is for The Gallery at Sticky Fingers, where the theme this week is 'food'.

18 Comments:

At 11 July 2012 at 10:51 , Anonymous SaveEveryStep (Helen) said...

Nice to find you via the Gallery! Your cup cakes look good, but your twins look adorable!!!

 
At 11 July 2012 at 13:26 , Blogger Kat Sighs said...

WoW! Your babies and your cupcakes look delicious! Am off to have a nosy round your blog, hope you don't mind x

 
At 11 July 2012 at 13:37 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Ah thank you!

 
At 11 July 2012 at 13:37 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Not at all - the more the merrier! :)

 
At 11 July 2012 at 13:44 , Blogger Stressy Mummy said...

Those look amazing!! Although I bet you could make them that good with a bit of practise!

 
At 11 July 2012 at 14:03 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

That's very kind of you - I fear it would take weeks of practise though!!

 
At 11 July 2012 at 14:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy. They are making my mouth water x

 
At 11 July 2012 at 14:24 , Blogger Lesley Beeton said...

Delightful - your twins and the cupcakes x.

 
At 11 July 2012 at 18:56 , Anonymous Rosie Scribble said...

They look fabulous. And the twins sound lovely too ;)

 
At 11 July 2012 at 20:16 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

They were delicious - loads of buttercream!

 
At 11 July 2012 at 20:18 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Ah thank you!

 
At 11 July 2012 at 21:13 , Anonymous helloitsgemma said...

*falls over* they look amazing. I can't cope with this theme *runs off to cake shop*

 
At 11 July 2012 at 22:26 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Might join you there...

 
At 12 July 2012 at 01:10 , Blogger Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

Clio wants to make cupcakes with me, this will be my inspiration. Definitely getting some mini flakes in for the job!

 
At 12 July 2012 at 06:48 , Blogger Jenny said...

Mmmmmm!! As you may know I do enjoy a yummy cake and those look scrumptious :) xx

 
At 12 July 2012 at 08:39 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Those ones were amazing - they had jam in the middle too!

 
At 12 July 2012 at 08:40 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

They were - I ate 2! And then nothing else for the rest of the day...

 
At 1 August 2012 at 15:42 , Blogger solveig said...

Cupcakes on a stand (also shop bought...!) have been the birthday cake of choice for my both my son and my daughter and they always go down very well so I think we will continue. Yours looks absolutely delicious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home