This page has moved to a new address.

 

              Beautiful Blogger Award        

 
    Two of Everything: Beautiful Blogger Award

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award




I've been given the Beautiful Blogger award by the lovely Emma at The Mini Mes and Me.  She thinks my blog looks beautiful!  I'm quite chuffed, so thank you, Emma!  In order to accept the award, I have to do the following:

- Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate seven worthy people for the award and let them know

Here are seven facts about me:
1) I once ran a half marathon, in 2 hours and 9 minutes.  I'd love to do another one but I'm not sure I have the time for the training any more!
2) I have never been stung by a bee or a wasp.  Thank goodness!  I really hope I haven't jinxed myself now...
3) I used to play the flute - it was what I spent most of my time doing when I was growing up.  I was quite good, at university I played in an orchestra with Nigel Kennedy.
4) I did a degree in music, at Oxford.  In my twenties I was very wary about telling people this, as I often felt a bit judged, but I find I care a lot less about such things as I get older!  My husband isn't convinced at times, he suspects I went to deliver the milk because I do have my stupid moments...  
5) My husband is 16 years older than me.
6) I have a double-jointed left thumb.  It's quite weird.
7) I have just lost 2 1/2 stone in 20 weeks.  Another half a stone to go! 

I'm going to nominate some mummies of multiples for this award - well of course they're beautiful!
Fiona at Coombe Mill
Trouble Doubled
Rebecca at Here Come the Girls
Jennie at Edspire
Debbie at Johnson Babies
Jane at Northern Mum
Michelle at Mummy from the Heart


5 Comments:

At 24 July 2012 at 22:10 , Blogger Trouble Doubled said...

We're all beautiful, my love, thank you for the tag. Oxford? I am well jealous. I keep looking at all these fantastic studentships knowing damn well that even if they were mad enough to let me in, I couldn't go anyway. And bloody well done on the weight loss, that is fantastic. :)

 
At 24 July 2012 at 22:35 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Thank you! :)

 
At 24 July 2012 at 22:50 , Anonymous Rebecca said...

Thanks for the tag, not seen this one before but it's lovely.


Good to get to know you a bit better! Am now picturing you being chased by a swarm of bees, on a half marathon while playing the flute.

Oh and we'll done with the 2 1/2 stone I really need to do someone about it too. It's just soooo hard!

 
At 24 July 2012 at 23:02 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

That sounds like a sort of warped Pied Piper scenario!!

I've being doing Weightwatchers - it's working rather well for me...

 
At 24 July 2012 at 23:08 , Blogger The Mini Mes and Me said...

2 and a half stone :0 you go girl :) x x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home