This page has moved to a new address.

 

              Meal Planning Monday        

 
    Two of Everything: Meal Planning Monday

Monday 14 May 2012

Meal Planning Monday


My life would be a nightmare without my weekly meal plans, so when I discovered this linky on At Home with Mrs M I felt compelled to join in!

I do my weekly supermarket shopping online and on a Monday I have a veg box delivered from Abel and Cole.  Its always lovely veg and I generally plan meals around what's going to be in the box.  So here are our meals for this week:


  • Wholemeal Pizza (this is a recipe from the fabulous Mamacook - we've already had it and it was delicious, went down a storm!)
  • Fish Pie made with spring onions and spinach (and with peas, from the freezer not the veg box but the babies love them)
  • Veg and bean stew (courgettes, peppers, onions, tomatoes and haricot beans) with rice and grated cheese
  • Beef stew made with shallots, carrots and squash, with baked potatoes (beef shin on offer with A&C this week and it makes lovely stew!)
  • Mushroom and spring onion frittata with potato wedges


I've also made Choc Chip Cookies this week, fingers crossed they'll actually be eaten (you can see my post about these and my recipe for last week's oat and sultana cookies here).  






5 Comments:

At 14 May 2012 at 21:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely menu, clicked on mamacook and it's a brilliant blog. Also love the sounds of the veg and bean stew. We used to have a veg box but I didn't get on very well with it, found it hard to plan around and a bit too random. x

http://www.belfastmummy.co.uk

 
At 15 May 2012 at 10:01 , Blogger Lauren - Big Eejit said...

Your love of fresh veg puts me to shame! It's a great meal plan. Welcome to MPM!

 
At 15 May 2012 at 13:47 , Blogger Ffi said...

I wish we could have a veg box. I love my veg, the girls are a bit unsure and veg and my husband just don't get on!

BNM

 
At 15 May 2012 at 22:20 , Blogger Heidi said...

*grins*

You've made my day!

 
At 15 May 2012 at 22:23 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home